Your privacy is important to Totally Holistic Health. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Totally Holistic Health collects, and the ways in which Totally Holistic Health uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
Totally Holistic Health may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website via cookies.
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases of services and goods)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and newsletter
- any other information that you send to Totally Holistic Health
Using personal information
TOTALLY HOLISTIC HEALTH may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services – including online booking and newsletter sign up
- publish information about you on the website such as testimonials and reviews
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications if you sign up to do so.
Where Totally Holistic Heath discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Totally Holistic Health may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Totally Holistic Health will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Totally Holistic Health will store all the personal information you provide on the secure servers of the third party booking system.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Totally Holistic Health is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Who will it be shared with?
Your information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
Your information will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
No, definitely not.
Contact TOTALLY HOLISTIC HEALTH
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Totally Holistic Health, 47 Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5EU