I am staying as up to date as I can with all the current Government Guidelines relating to the Covid situation.
So please read the following guidelines – we are all in this together so we should strive to keep each other as safe as we can!
Before coming to class
- Studio Classes must be pre booked as space is limited due to social distancing.
- Please bring your own mats
- Bring your own full water bottle
- 24 hour cancellation policy will be enforced – please let us know if you can’t make a class. I usually have a waiting list so please be considerate and allow someone else to take your slot if you cannot make it.
- Please don’t come to the studio if you feel at all unwell especially if you have a temperature or cough.
When at the studio
- There is a QR code for you to scan on entering, please remember to use it.
- There is hand sanitiser for you to use outside in the hallway as well as in class. The toilet can be used – I have anti viral soap for you to use and also individual hand towels to use.
- Please remove your shoes on entering but keep you clean socks on until you reach your mat
- Masks now need to be worn as you enter the building, you can remove them when you are seated on your mat. If you move off your mat either for a toilet break or to leave, masks must be put back on
- Please don’t bring any unnecessary bags, clothing etc into the studio
- Remove your shoes and place on the shoe rack.
- Please hang any coats on the pegs available
- There will be alloted marking on the floor for you to place your mat.
- Fill the room from the far end to enable social distancing
- Stay on your mat unless using the restroom
- Tissues will be placed around the mats to catch coughs and sneezes – just bin after use
- Please do not arrange to meet social groups within class from outside your household.
When leaving the studio
- Please be mindful of social distancing when exiting the studio
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser when leaving
- If you would like to speak to the teacher after class stay on your mat until the room has emptied
- If you do discover you have Covid after you have been to class please do notify us so we can track and trace
What are we doing?
- Daily deep cleaning of all surfaces
- Steam cleaning floors
- Cleaning of door handles after each class
- No heavy breath work in class
- 2m apart for all students and teachers
- Any equipment used is disinfected and isolated for 48 hours before being used again. We do also encourage you to bring your own props if possible
- Tissues provided throughout studio
- No drop ins allowed only online bookings
- No hands on adjustments
- I undertake a Lateral flow test twice a week
- We will provide hand sanitiser at the door and throughout the studio
- We will adhere to track and trace, you will be notified if you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive within our studio.
BE KIND. STAY SAFE. DONT COME TO CLASS IF YOU ARE UNWELL