Due to our new lockdown yoga will continue online until Covid restrictions lift enough to start studio classes in May 2021! You may be unsure about coming back to studio classes but be assured that your safety is my top priority so please feel free to pop over and check out my COVID POLICY
Current classes are all online - the benefit of online classes are many - you don't need to be based near me - if you've been wanting to join my class and you live further away then this is the perfect time for you to join us!!
When studio based classes begin numbers will be limited due to social distancing rules. However the BOOKING FOR STUDIO CLASSES IS NOW OPEN! Check out the timetable below.
Students attending the studio will need their own mats unfortunately due to the chance of cross contamination.
You are most welcome to purchase mats/equipment/bags etc from my yoga shop - there are some fabulous discounts on Yoga Kits at the moment. Check out my yoga shop HERE.
If you wish to continue with Live Streamed classes these will be run in tandem with the studio classes.
All you need is a mat and a laptop/tablet with a camera. You are also most welcome to pop over to try my FREE yoga videos. Just follow the link below.
Private Yoga Teaching - One to One (Online)
- If you have an injury, are not confident in a class environment or just wish to hone your yoga skills before hitting a class then this is for you.
Studio Based Classes
- These classes are socially distanced.
- Classes will be structured s as not to include any strong breath work. I never offer hands on adjustments and mats will be suitably spaced.
- In the class we cover meditation, asana work and are breathing.
- Excellent for beginners and more seasoned yogis.
Online Yoga Class
- Although we are all online we are still fully interactive!! We cover pranayama, asana and meditation.
- Excellent for beginners and more seasoned yogis. To book a class pass please scroll down!!
- I’d love to see you here.