I teach small classes so you feel that you can have the close attention you need. I offer trauma sensitive mindful yoga so I give you a chance of building your own practice and gain confidence in a small and safe environment.
Yoga is not about creating shapes or becoming a pretzel, the yoga physical practice is an essential in order to help the body achieve balance but the underlying goal is to help with meditation and mindfulness. I teach with compassion and care to ensure that you can enjoy the benefits of yoga in a safe place.
I have long had a passion for yoga - in fact looking back I think I started 'practicing yoga' when I was about 15 and it has always been something that I have returned to as it always felt to me to be beneficial for both my mind and body. Over the years I have practiced a variety of types of yoga and being a therapist have always toyed with the idea of becoming a teacher. And then it just seemed that the time was right - I found an amazing set of teachers who have taken me on a journey that I can honestly say has changed my life. It probably is one of the best things I have ever done. And I absolutely LOVE teaching - I love the sense of community yoga brings - I have people from all walks of life at my classes, young and old and I feel I learn just as much from them as they learn from me.
I also offer Private Yoga tuition - either in a One to One basis or Two to One (share with a friend) please feel free to contact me on 0161 374 2602 to book your private lesson today!.
And I would love to start YOU on a similar journey!
Yoga is beneficial in so many ways:
It can help Circulation, digestion, nervous and respiratory benefits. Posture and movement, by focusing on the strength and flexibility of the spine, ensure all the muscles in the body are stretched and toned; circulation, digestion and the nervous and respiratory systems are improved.
Stress and tension are very significantly reduced, leading to a more relaxed and balanced mind, body and spirit.
It was lovely to get back after a two week break! It’s such a lovely class with a great teacher and equally great “classmates” Everyone is so lovely and the elements of the class are more than suited to my OAP body !? Never leave feeling that I’ve failed nor are we made to feel like that. Everyone supports each other and it’s good to feel relaxed in each other’s company too, especially when the odd giggle or two creeps in ! I thoroughly enjoy my weekly relaxation and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Julie ! XxMargaret
Group Yoga Class
- I teach a maximum of 10 per class.
- We cover pranayama, asana and meditation.
- Excellent for beginners and more seasoned yogis.
- I’d love to see you here.
Private Yoga Teaching - One to One
- If you have an injury, are not confident in a class environment or just wish to hone your yoga skills before hitting a class then this is for you.
Private Yoga Teaching - Two to One
- If you would like a more in depth knowledge of yoga, don’t feel confident in a class environment, have injuries or need a little extra help why not have a small two to one yoga session – share the cost and share the fun (only £20 each)
Yoga Pass - 6 ClassesValid for 4 months
- This pass entitles you to purchase a yoga pass for just £7.50 per class – a saving of £0.50 per yoga class. Although it is not necessary to attend weekly you will still need to book into an individual class. Pass is valid for 4 months
Yoga Pass - 12 ClassesValid for 6 months
- This pass entitles you to purchase a yoga pass for just £7.00 per class – a saving of £1.00 per yoga class. Although it is not necessary to attend weekly you will still need to book into an individual class. This pass expires after 6 months.
Another lovely evening’s yoga class with a lovely group of ladies. Every move carefully executed with varied options to suit the needs of individual members. Calm and relaxed atmosphere, broken only by the odd little giggle now and again showing how at ease everyone is with each other, when a lack of concentration causes a wobble, everyone sharing each other’s experience. I am so grateful and pleased to have found Julie’s classes and will continue to attend as often as I can, a time to look forward to. It is great interest in the classes is growing rapidly, with the need for Julie to consider more classes. Good luck Julie you are certainly working hard to achieve success in your chosen vocation, for which you are obviously so well suited to. See you next class. Thank you.Margaret
The yoga class is great. It is a small class, which is fantastic. Julie gives you all the attention you need in the class. The pace of the class is great too, it’s not too fast and you don’t get left behind. I really enjoyed the session. A great way to put Monday behind you and to set you up for the week ahead. I was so relaxed going into the evening. Thank you Julie xGabby